Imperium® Founds User GroupUser Group launch coincides with launch of RelevantID 3.1
Westport, CT, USA, September 13, 2010 – Imperium, a leading technology development firm that specializes in data quality solutions for the market research industry, announces the founding of the Imperium User Group. All Imperium clients are invited to participate in this online forum to share data quality best practices, and explore industry-focused data quality topics and to suggest product enhancements. Imperium’s services are used by the majority of online panel companies and many market research firms.
“Imperium is a third-party data quality provider that helps companies stay abreast of the latest technologies and industry-wide best practices, without incurring the expense of developing and maintaining proprietary in-house systems,” says Marshall Harrison, Founder and CEO. “Data quality solutions continue to evolve, and we enhance our offerings based on market trends and most importantly, client feedback.”
The User Group will help define the roadmap for future enhancements to Imperium’s suite of data quality products. Below are a few examples of recent customer-driven initiatives and product improvements;
- ICE™ is broad-based category exclusion service that works hand in hand with RelevantID to identify past survey participation for category exclusion. This service also enables clients to identify over-engaged respondents across multiple panels. ICE arose from an industry-wide initiative consisting of major panel companies including: Authentic Response, eRewards/Research Now, Global Market Insite, Inc. (GMI), Survey Sampling International, Toluna and uSamp.
- RelevantID Release 3.1 provides clients with a number of key new features including Fraud Profile Score™, cross platform deployment functionality and respondent-level domain name reporting.
- Fraud Profile Score is an algorithm that uses data points, such as the existence of an open proxy server, machine time, browser language and others attributes that can indicate the potential for survey fraud. This data is used to predict the potential for fraudulent respondent behavior and individuals are assigned a Fraud Profile Score of 0 – 100. Clients can use this score to make more informed decisions about survey respondent quality and truthfulness.
- Verity® is a data validation service that validates survey respondent self-reported data with a variety of third party sources to confirm the accuracy of a person’s name, address and other demographics resulting in a validation score.
- Address Correction™ is a service that validates and normalizes addresses in the US, UK and Canada to post office standards.
The Imperium User Group forum will begin at the end of September, and clients will receive login credentials within the next few weeks.
“We look forward to participating in the Imperium User Group,” says Laurent Sabouret, Online Community and Panel Director, Toluna, “Imperium provides third-party perspective to the discussion, and enables competing firms to come together to brainstorm new ideas that will better our industry. It’s in all of our best interest to put an end to the data quality debate by creating smart solutions to delivering quality survey data.”
To learn more about taking part in this forum or to become and Imperium client contact us at 203.221.1500.
Imperium is a leading technology development firm specializing in the design, development, implementation and support of database systems for business intelligence and integrated ebusiness solutions. Imperium provides innovative products and services in the areas of market research, financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, marketing, advertising and web design.
Brands include RelevantID® – the leading industry digital fingerprinting technology for fraud prevention, Verity® – the data validation service that confirms the accuracy of a person’s name, address and other demographics, and RelevantView®- technology that captures user’s online experience on websites and web applications. Imperium is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.